What is Icelandair Saga Club?
Icelandair Saga Club operates a Frequent Flyer Program for Icelandair. Members earn and redeem Award Points with Icelandair and all our partner companys. We reward and recognise our most frequent flyers and upgrade them to Saga Silver and Saga Gold memberships.
- Earn Award Points to make your travel cheaper.
- Children from 2-15 years of age get 50% discount off Award Bookings.
- Upgrade to Saga Class or Economy Comfort for Award Points.
- Great offers on Hotels, car rentals and flights around the world.
- Recognition of our most frequent flyers.
- Award Points every time you fly with Icelandair.
- Possibility of buying and sharing Award Points.
- Earning and redeeming possibilites around the world.
- Support of our Special Children initiative. Help families with children with long-term illnesses travel abroad and have the vacation of a lifetime.
After you sign on to become a Saga Club member you can start to earn Award Points. You earn Points on all scheduled Icelandair flights, and with our partner companys, which include Air Domestic, Air Iceland. Since we want you to get the best of everything we also partnered with Hotels around the world like Radisson SAS, Park Inn, Hilton Hhonors and Marriott.
So you want to start spending those Award Points you have? Even the sky is not the limit here. You can redeem your Award Points on all Icelandair scheduled flight and you can book them online. You can also choose to redeem you Award Points with our Partner Companys.. Want to be a king for a day? Then we recommend that you redeem your Points for Upgrade to Saga Class or Economy Comfort. If you don´t have enough Points you don´t have to worry because you can buy or share Award Points any time.