Icelandair 8 hotels are the ideal gateway to the unforgettable experience that is Iceland whether in the buzzing city of Reykjavik or the magnificent countryside. Each of the eight hotels is perfectly situated, and all have something special to offer. Icelandair Hotels strive to ensure that your accommodation in Iceland is of the highest quality, and place great emphasis on superior service, comfortable surroundings, fresh, locally sourced food, and an attention to detail that will make your visit unforgettable.
Book an Award stay
23.000 Saga Points is needed for a one night accomodation at Icelandair Hotels.
Please choose the Icelandair Hotel here below you would like to book for your Saga Points:
Terms and conditions:
- Breakfast is not included.
- It is possible to upgrade to another room type for additional cash payment. You need to contact the hotel direct for such upgrades. For information on different room types visit www.icelandairhotels.com.
- Icelandair Hotels are open all year around.
- For more information on individual hotels visit www.icelandairhotels.com..
- To guarantee the reservation you need a credit card number – the card will not be charged.
- Saga points are not awarded for Award stays.
- The Sagacardnumber used for an Award Stay has to be written in comments box in the booking process. Otherwise the booking will not be accepted as an Award Stay.
- Number of Award rooms available is based on rooms availability at the time of booking and is bookable up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can cancel your hotel reservation minimum 24 hours before arrival. You need to contact the Icelandair Hotels booking center by phone +354 444 4000 or click on Book an Award Stay on this page and select Cancel Reservation. To do that you need to have your reservation code. To have your points redeposited you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the Saga Card number, name of hotel and dates as well as your cancellation number. Service charge is never refunded.