Redeem your Saga Points for a flight with Icelandair to any of our scheduled destinations. When you travel Transatlantic with Icelandair, a stopover in Iceland is permitted for up to 7 nights, at no additional airfare in each direction.
Changes to Award fares
From the 1st of janury we made changes to our redemption structure, the changes are as following:
- We have now increased the availability greatly on all of our Icelandair flights. Giving members more flexibility and fewer black out dates.
- We have changed the points price structure. Before fuel and taxes were excluded from the points price but now almost 50% of the fuel charges are included in the points price.
An example, before the change members had to pay around 21.800 ISK going VIA from Boston to Copenhagen but the price is now 12.100 ISK.
Previously redemption prices have stayed the same for the last 10 years. To accomodate these changes we have had to raise Saga Points prices. We truly believe that these changes will benefit our loyal members more, paying less in currency and more in Saga Points in addition to the added seat availability.
This is how you redeem
- Check the lowest possible Saga Points price in the calculator below.
- To book your flight, please contact our Call center*.
- Once you have booked your flight, we will send you an e-ticket to your email address
* a 500 ISK booking fee applies
Traveling with children?
Children aged 0-2 years need 10% of the full adult points requirement and children aged 2-15 years 75% of the full adult points requirement (child must be under 16 years of age on the date of travel).
Need more Saga Points?
You can purchase up to 100,000 Saga Points per calendar year. Maximum 50,000 Saga points can be bought in one transaction. Please allow 24 hours for the points to post to your account. A transaction fee is collected for each transaction.
Calculate the amount of Saga points
Total Saga Points:From
Open the comparison table